The 100% Recycled Antea Shirt is the sustainable version of the timeless silk shirt Antea – a classic by Festa Foresta.
Cut with clear lines and an oversize straight fit, it can be worn on its own or styled as a cover up.
This shirt loves the Nature: it is obtained from the recycling of plastic bottles.
– 100% Italian, recycled and certified yarns
– Global Recycle Standard Certification: this product is processed in a sustainable way
– Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certification: no risk to the health of the consumer
– No pilling
– Quick drying, extra fine, no ironing required
– Handmade in Italy, in small artisan factories
– Mother of pearl bottoms
– Two different sizes to fit every body!
size 1: from XXS to L (length 65 cm, bust 162 cm)
size 2: from M to XXL (length 67 cm, bust 168 cm)
100% Recycled Polyester